Monday, August 2, 2010

Midday reflection #2

Everyone will come to this point.

The point where you pause everything you're doing for a second and starts to wonder,

"Am I doing the right thing with my life?"

I wonder.

6 comments:

bigGreD said...

ak hari2 kot pikir, since masuk IMU..

Anonymous said...

yap. me too.


sora.

orang kate, just do ur very best. so
tak akan menyesal. ape2x pon yg ko buat. is not the matter of right nor wrong. org kate. ak tatau nk ckp ap.

coz I just don't really know what the right thing is.

Momoe said...

This reminds me of the words from my mentor:

"Regardless any path that you choose now, there must be challenges in the future. If you came across them, remember don't ever regret of the decision that you had once taken. Leave the past in the past. Just face the present, look forward and never look back. Just go for it."

=)

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

I'm with amy :-)

aleisA said...

smak,
i think everyone have the same thought too.

instead of thinking whether this is the right thing, it is better to make it right!

there's no right or wrong. we are the one who's going to bring out the best out of it.

rupiah said...

kalau nak jawapan yg panjang lebar, tanya ayah