Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Notepad.

I am a really fogetful  and I don't know where else to write these things, blog jela senang.

Things need to be done a.s.a.p:
  1. Photocopy all the necessary docs: IC, passport, results. 
  2. Meet Pesuruhjaya Sumpah, certify docs sekali.
  3. Get offer letter from IMU.
  4. Get FA from JPA.
  5. Get letter of Good Conduct.
  6. Meet Mr Hira on Thurs. Check Visa form. Confirm cost of application. 
  7. Make a bank draft.
  8. Send Visa form. 
  9. Get a haircut.
  10. Ganti puasa.
  11. Renew licence.
  12. Shopping! 

No 12 is the only thing I look forward to.

Meeting with JPA on 20th. Going back to KL, again. 

3 comments:

Farah said...

Bank draft untuk apa?

aleisA said...

i think it's ok to stay for awhile at any friends/relative house.

i do wish that i can offer u a place to stay.
tp i'm staying with my aunt di shah alam. menumpang juge. hehe.

don't wory la. anyone will accept u with an open heart. u just nid to ask. :)

::smaku:: said...

farah: visa fee.

asiela: thanks anyway! :)